- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl beat cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in 1 cup sour cream just until combined.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in salsa and chilies.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch spring-form pan. Place pan on baking sheet and bake for 40–45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; immediately spread with remaining sour cream. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove sides of pan. Garnish with guacamole and diced tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
per serving: 170 calories, 15g fat, 9g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 5g protein