- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, onions, herbs and spices. Combine top round roast with the marinade in a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade, pat dry and grill or panfry in a non-stick pan over medium heat for about 7–8 minutes on each side. Move steak to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, add leftover marinade to pan and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Reduce heat and allow to simmer until it is slightly reduced in volume, about 3 minutes. Add grape tomatoes and sauté until warm, about 2 minutes.
- To serve, thinly slice steak across grain and top with tomato reduction.
- Serving Suggestion: If you have leftover tomato reduction, spoon on top of toasted French bread slices and a side salad
per serving: 250 calories, 13g fat, 4g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 6g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 26g protein