- In a small bowl, combine juice, olive oil, honey, mustard, pepper and garlic.
- Pour marinade into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and shake to coat all chicken parts with marinade. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade that is not absorbed by chicken.
- Grill chicken over indirect heat for about 20–30 minutes, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with potato salad and steamed green beans
per serving: 310 calories, 18g fat, 4g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 10g sugars, 22g protein