grilled zucchini with rosemary and feta
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 8 minutes
ready in: 18 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 10 oz. each
- 3 medium zucchini, unpeeled, cut on a sharp bias into long slices 1/2-inch thick
- 2 medium yellow squash, unpeeled, cut on a sharp bias into long slices 1/2-inch thick
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into wedges with root end intact
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300°F–350°F). In a large shallow dish combine zucchini, squash and onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with oil and lemon juice; toss to coat.
- Place vegetables on grill rack. Grill 4 minutes per side. Remove from grill and sprinkle with rosemary and cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature.
If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free
Per serving: 135 calories, 10g fat, 3g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 6g sugars, 5g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.