- Put all ingredients, except fish, in a large resealable plastic bag. Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add fish to the marinade and seal the bag. Turn over several times to coat the fish completely. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Remove the fish from the marinade; discard the marinade.
- Place the fish, skin side down, on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Place the fish on the grill rack and grill for 10–12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- The skin will stick to the foil making it easy to remove the fish from the foil without the skin.
Suggestion: Serve with rice and a side salad
Per Serving: 130 calories, 4g fat, 1g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 23g protein