prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 1 lb bag of baby carrots
- 3 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 Tablespoon kosher salt
- Place all ingredients in a medium sized saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until carrots are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve. Don't drain.
- *If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free
per serving: 120 calories, 6g fat, 4g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 1g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.