garlic butter mixed vegetables
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 15 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables or 1 lb mixed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, corn, etc.)
- 1/2 cup Nature's Promise® vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (garnish)
- Combine vegetables and broth in a medium saucepan and place on stove over medium heat and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain broth and return to pot.
- Add butter, garlic, pepper and Parmesan cheese and mix until well blended.
- Sprinkle each serving with fresh parsley.
per serving: 120 calories, 3.5g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 17g carbohydrates, 3g dietary fiber, 6g sugar, 4g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.