garden vegetable personal pizzas
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
makes: 8 servings, 1 pizza each
- 2 boxes (8 oz. each) Green Giant® Simply Steam® frozen garden vegetable medley
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits (any variety)
- 3 Tablespoons sliced green onions (3 medium)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese*
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cook vegetables as directed on box. Pour into medium bowl; stir.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each to form 6-inch rounds on 2 ungreased large cookie sheets.
- Divide vegetables evenly over rounds; sprinkle with green onions. Top with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
*For a smoky flavor, try smoked Gouda or Provolone cheese.
per serving: 260 calories, 11g fat, 4g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 800mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 0g sugars, 7g protein
note: recipe provided by General Mills
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.