cookout roasted corn
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 25 minutes
makes: 8 servings, 1 cob each
- 8 ears of freshly picked corn, husk and silk removed
- 8 pieces of aluminum foil
- 1/2 cup soft butter or margarine
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix butter, parsley, sea salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place each ear of corn on a piece of foil. Top each ear with a tablespoon of the butter mixture.
- Seal in foil and grill over medium heat for 18–20 minutes depending on the size of the corn.
- Spread remaining butter mixture on the corn and serve.
Per Serving: 180 calories, 13g fat, 7g saturated fat, 31mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 17g fat, 2g fiber, 3g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.