classic herb stuffing
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 40 minutes
ready in: 55 minutes
makes: 18 servings, 3/4 cup each
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoons McCormick® Poultry Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 12 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Stir in thyme, poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Place bread cubes in large bowl. Add celery mixture and broth; toss gently until well mixed.
- Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
per serving: 120 calories, 6g fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 3g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.