cauliflower and black bean tacos
prep time: 15 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 1 taco each
- 1 box (10 oz.) Green Giant® frozen cauliflower & cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 white or yellow corn tortillas, heated as directed on package
- 3/4 cup fresh tomato salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small lime, cut into 6 wedges
- Cook cauliflower as directed on box; pour into medium microwavable bowl. Stir in black beans and cumin. Microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds to 1 minute or until mixture is hot.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup cauliflower mixture onto each tortilla; top with salsa, avocado and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges. You can also add 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken breast to the cauliflower mixture.
per serving: 140 calories, 5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 1g sugars, 4g protein
note: recipe provided by General Mills
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.