Campbell's hearty chicken & noodle casserole
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 25 minutes
ready in: 35 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 10 ounces each
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (10 ¾ oz.)*
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, milk, vegetables, chicken, noodles, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in 1 ½-qt casserole
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir chicken mixture and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
Tip: *You can use the following: Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soups: Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a steamed vegetable blend: broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and a Caesar salad. For dessert serve fresh strawberries topped with whipped topping.
Note: Nutrition information is for recipe made with Regular Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
per serving: 380 calories, 17g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 810mg sodium, 25g carbohydrates, 3g dietary fiber, 31g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.