Prep Time: 20 minutes Ready in: 20 minutes Makes 4, 1 each servings
- 4 on-the-vine tomatoes
- 4 slices Nature's Promise Bacon
- 1 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Slice off all tomato tops far enough down to make a cavity for stuffing. Hollow out the tomato with a small spoon and discard seeds.
- Fry bacon until crisp and crumble into small bits.
- Divide lettuce and stuff loosely into each tomato.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a cup or small bowl. Top lettuce in each tomato with a teaspoon of mayonnaise mixture and crumbled bacon.
Per Serving: 80 calories, 6g fat, 1g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 3g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.