Tools for Schools
Critical to the success of your school's program is the number of registrations you establish. As you remind parents to re-register their cards, you may also encourage them to recruit family, friends, neighbors and coworkers to support your school with their Stop & Shop Card Registrations. Here are a few ideas to help you in generating registrations:
- Parent Letter - Fill in your school information and send a copy of this letter home
to the parents of your school.
- Friends and Family Letter - Don't forget to encourage family, friends and neighbors
to sign up too! Use these letters to help spread the word.
- Designation Form - Collect up to 30 BonusCard numbers with this spreadsheet for quick
entry into the designation section of our website.
- Sporting Event Flyer - Post at the next big game to encourage fans/alumni to support
- Sporting Event PA Announcement - Read throughout your game to remind loyal supporters
to designate your school.
- Sign - Print and display at meetings and around your school.
- Library Bookmarks - Print and insert in the library books that go home to serve as
reminder of the A+ School Rewards Program Card Registration drive.
- AFS Check Reissue Form - This form needs to be filled and signed by the school principal
in order to have a lost or stolen check reissued.
- Progress Poster - Keep track of your monthly school totals. Set your goal high and watch it soar.
Download Tools for Schools
- Parents Letter - English Version
- Parents Letter - Spanish Version
- Friend and Family Letter - from Child Version
- Friend and Family Letter - from Parent Version
- Designation Form
- Sporting Event Flyer
- Sporting Event PA Announcement
- Library Bookmarks
- AFS Check Reissue Form
- Progress Poster
- Address Change Request
- Name and Address Change Request
- Name Change Request
- New School Enrollment Request
- Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (W-9 Form)
- A+ School Rewards QR Code to promote registration on your promotional materials
Do you have a registration tip that you would like to share? If so, let us know!
Simply e-mail your tip to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Subject: Registration Tips. Your idea may be posted to the TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS section of
our web site.
Stop back each month for new tips and materials to download. Check out the FREE promotional materials above to help you spread the word and raise more money for your school.
Please feel free to photocopy and distribute the materials as needed.