Healthy Kids Summit
Come join us at Gillette Stadium for Stop & Shop's Healthy Kids Summit! At Stop & Shop we are helping our communities stay healthy and active. The Healthy Kids Summit is an event to inspire parents and children about the importance of nutrition, exercise, and a balanced lifestyle.
A panel of community leaders includes:
- Julie Menounos, MS, RD, LD-N, In-Store Nutritionist, Stop & Shop (event moderator)
- A Patriots player (to be announced)
- Ed Hurley, President, Hockomock Area YMCA
- Julianna Valcour, RD, MEd, School Nutrition Policy Consultant, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
These panelists will share advice, suggestions, and perspective on how we can come together to keep kids healthy. In addition, the event will culminate with an exhilarating exercise session and a mini health fair that will provide resources and information on how to live healthy. Light refreshments will be provided.
Monday, October 22, 2012
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM - Registration. Guests may enter at East Club Gate (E3 Parking Lot) to check into the stadium. Please bring a valid form of ID for check-in.
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Participate in an interactive session about being healthy with our community experts! See Gillette Stadium in a whole new way. Work up a sweat and get moving like a football player! Find helpful information and resources from community partners to get and stay healthy.
To attend this event, register through the link below. Please note that space is limited to 300 people.
For further questions please contact Suzi Robinson at email@example.com or 617-774-4434.
* Please remember to allow ample time to find parking.
Directions & Parking
Click here for driving directions.
Park in the E3 Parking Lot. See parking map.